Does the Hadith about the 5 periods of Rulership in Musnad Ahmad and that the last of times will be a righteous Caliphate (Khilafah Ar-Rashidah), apply to Modern times or not ?
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Does the Hadith about the 5 periods of Rulership in Musnad Ahmad (مسند احمد)and that the last of times will be a righteous Caliphate (Khilafah Arrashida), apply to Modern times or not ?
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
Mini Mango Cheesecakes.
Jump to Recipe Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful During Ramadan, I sentiment it would live a expert sentiment to bake 72 mini cheesecakes. I wanted to gift an Iftar sugariness care for to household unit of measurement in addition to friends. And because it was boiling hot, I wanted something that could live served cold. Cheesecake at nowadays came to mind. It's best served chilled in addition to could live perfectly portable if I made mini ones. I decided to brand baked cheesecakes. Baked ones would educate improve than their no-baked counterparts. I mean, I could conduct maintain set gelatine inward the no-bake ones but I didn't conduct maintain whatsoever exercise amongst doing them in addition to let's live honest, at nowadays wasn't the fourth dimension to experiment. So, baked cheesecakes it was then. Now, which flavours to bake. I wanted to brand 3 types. Starting amongst the class...
Malaysian Chicken Curry Amongst Roti Canai.
Jump to Recipe Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful Heads up! For best results, the roti canai dough needs to last made a solar daytime inwards advance. Sorry. Thought I would permit y'all know from the off before y'all start planning on making this recipe for dinner tonight. Although, the curry would last cracking amongst rice or whatsoever other flatbread. And I suppose y'all could brand the roti canai on the same day. It's simply that every recipe I've come upwardly across tells y'all to residue the dough overnight. Not that I am a roti canai expert. Unlike those experienced Malaysian street vendors, I am withal mastering the roti technique. Today's version isn't equally good bad but if y'all guys know of a better recipe, experience complimentary to permit me know. First though, let's utter most the curry. Again, this is past times no way an authentic recipe. It...
Salmon Curry.
Jump to Recipe Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful It's Eid adjacent week! Eid-ul-Adha volition hold upward on Wednesday, Insha Allah. I volition hold upward sharing a few Eid recipes inwards this calendar week leading upward to the twenty-four hr catamenia itself. The start of those dishes is this salmon curry. I start cooked it on Eid-ul-Fitr when I wanted something dissimilar on the menu. Immediately I idea of fish together with no fish is to a greater extent than particular than salmon. When buying it inwards the chiller department of the supermarket together with amongst pare on, it tin hold upward quite expensive hence is perfect for a particular occasion similar Eid. Traditionally equally Punjabis, fish is nowhere nigh our Eid menu. Usually our carte du jour is filled with lamb pulao , chicken curry , plenty of samosas , and traditional desserts . Which is...
Comments
Post a Comment