December 2018: Ane Photograph Everyday.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Happy terminal twenty-four hr menses of 2018!
And, terminal twenty-four hr menses of December. I experience similar Dec is ever overlooked every bit everyone recaps the twelvemonth instead of the month. My Dec has been a expert i - amount of novel experiences in addition to people. I'm looking frontward to the novel twelvemonth in addition to promise yous are too. See yous on the other side!

But first, hither is my Dec 2018:

December 1: A giant pan of chicken sizzler.

December 2: Cooked this beef for 4 hours inwards the Instant Pot for sandwiches. I used this recipe!

December 3: This calendar month has been the calendar month of mitai. For only about argue or other, at that spot has been in addition to then much of it inwards the house. This box was to celebrate the arrival of my cousin's babe girl.

December 4: I seat the leftover beef from Dec 2d into cheesy cottage pies. H5N1 really similar shepherds version is here! 

December 5: I had leftover lamb curry in addition to used it to make my lazy pulao. I tried out the rice component on the Instant Pot. The rice was slightly mushy in addition to then I may bring to tweak the cooking fourth dimension side past times side time.

December 6: Went to watch my cousin in addition to her novel baby. My Aunt had made my cousin a giant batch of her panjeeri to assistance her recover from the birth.

December 7: Friday teatime treat!

December 8: A late-night quick dinner inwards the cast of my South Indian chicken stew alongside sweetness in addition to sour rice. I made the stew inwards the Instant Pot to speed things up.

December 9: Swirled Biscoff spread through these box brownies to brand them extra special.

December 10: A busy twenty-four hr menses alongside identify guests ended alongside me sorting out all the leftover food. This is zardah in addition to yous tin discovery my recipe for it here!

December 11: Dinner time! Tonight, nosotros ate chicken schnitzel + veg + smashed potatoes from this recipe.

December 12: Visiting my cousin in addition to niece for a catch-up later school.

December 13: My mum cooked her classic vegetable curry with the add-on of bell peppers in addition to spinach. Delicious!

December 14: Fish in addition to curly fleck Friday.

December 15: I cooked this Bengali chicken white patato curry today in addition to it was in addition to then good!

December 16: Forever chopping onions. 😭

December 17: Trying to (unsuccessfully) enshroud inwards her house.

December 18: Pizza night!

December 19: Mum's lamb shorba for dinner alongside fresh roti.

December 20: Went to watch my nieces in addition to nephews armed alongside a batch of double chocolate brownie cookies.

December 21: The best affair I ate this calendar month was this veggie pizza. My version today had grated courgette, sliced peppers, sliced mushrooms, sliced scarlet onion in addition to sweetcorn. So expert fresh from the oven!

December 22: Saturday nighttime noodle experiment. Not the best, unfortunately.

December 23: Congratulations to my cousin on her Nikah!

December 24: A fresh batch of cinnamon rolls. I used this recipe!

December 25: Roast lamb alongside mint sauce. I'm nonetheless perfecting my recipe in addition to then won't travel sharing only yet.

December 26: Someone is uncharacteristically shy today.

December 27: Ready to make chicken twister wraps.

December 28: A vegan process - vada pav sandwiches.

December 29: I haven't actually baked much this calendar month except for this viscous toffee pudding. I used here.

December 31: The novel twelvemonth stands earlier us, similar a chapter inwards a book, waiting to travel written.

Keep me inwards your duas please!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dan Dan Noodles Alongside Chilli Oil.