October 2018: Ane Photograph Everyday.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Happy final twenty-four hours of October! It's been such a beautiful calendar month amongst the leaves changing coloring textile too the crisp bluish skies. The best affair I cooked this calendar month is the paratha upwards there. It was then flaky too crisp. We used it to brand spicy chicken paratha wraps. Will definitely live posting the recipe soon!

Here is my Oct 2018:

October 1: We start amongst my obsession amongst this cooking pot - I got it from Aldi. Today, I cooked a creamy chicken too mushroom pasta inwards it.

October 2: And, today I used it to arrive at upwards the filling for vegetable samosas. This filling was then fragrant. It made me wonder why nosotros don't brand vegetable samosas to a greater extent than often.

October 3: Finally, the pot made it to the tabular array today. I cooked a Kabuli lamb pulao inwards it too served it upwards to my aunt, cousin too niece.

October 4: Nothing this calendar month has tasted every bit skillful every bit sliced apples tossed amongst sugar, cinnamon, too lemon.

October 5: Finally trying Turkish gozleme! These ones were amongst halloumi cheese, leeks, too dried mint.

October 6: Then today, nosotros made meaty versions amongst lamb mince, tomato, too enough of sumac ruddy onions.

October 7: Frying spicy fish pakoras for Lord's Day lunch.

October 8: The Mother on baked samosa duty. Similar recipe here!

October 9: Couldn't resist trying out Cupcake Jemma's cinnamon toast cupcakes. They were ok simply I didn't teach every bit much cinnamon toast season every bit I had expected.

October 10: Autumn baking. The total recipe is here.

October 11: We grew the virtually glorious sunflowers this year.

October 12: The showtime of many hot shorbas this month. This 1 had potatoes, ginger too boiled eggs too is like to this recipe.

October 13: Nothing beats a freshly made chicken pulao.

October 14: Sunday nighttime restrict rolls. These contained the vegetable filling from Oct 2nd.

October 15: Remember those glorious sunflowers from Oct 11th? My dad picked a few from the garden too seat them into vases circular the house. One day, I heard an almighty crash come upwards from the hallway. The vase inwards the photograph to a higher house had toppled over too fallen because of how heavy the flowers were. Cue, H2O everywhere! Thankfully, the vase survived too did non break.

October 16: Making burgers with these zinger burgers. I tin sack recommend them every bit the chicken was good flavoured too the coating was crispy.

October 17: I cooked an quondam weblog favourite for tiffin today. You tin sack respect the recipe here!

October 18: I baked a gluten-free version of this banana cake today too topped amongst a chocolate buttercream.

October 19: Tandoori chicken curry and pea pulao done!

October 20: Pizza post-grocery shopping.

October 21: Used upwards a jounce of mincemeat to bake a mincemeat apple tree crumble.

October 22: I cooked this soup today using what I had inwards the menage - lamb sausage, leeks, tinned vegetable soup, too tinned light-green lentils.

October 23: An slowly salmon dinner. Look out for it on the weblog soon!

October 24: Flaky paratha success! I used them to brand the virtually delicious chicken paratha wraps. Definitely the tastiest affair I've cooked this month.

October 25: Thursday nighttime production chicken too murphy cutlets.

October 26: My showtime fourth dimension cooking a sausage casserole. I served it amongst a turnip crush too enough of cavolo nero.

October 27: A stack of freshly made rotis.

October 28: Hot apple turnovers for a mutual frigidness Sunday.

October 29: Broccoli pasta for a quick lunch.

October 30: Tested out these buttery gingerbread shortbread today. I sandwiched them together amongst caramel. Really nice!

October 31: Loves her colouring these days.

Recipes Posted inwards Oct 2018:

Malaysian Chicken Curry amongst Roti Canai





Apple Crumble Cheesecake Bars

Keep me inwards your duas please, too convey a bully November!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dan Dan Noodles Alongside Chilli Oil.