Eid Al-Adha 2018!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Happy Eid week!
I promise you've had a practiced one. We celebrated our actual Eid Al-Adha on Midweek 22 August simply had lots of get-togethers in addition to baking sessions inward the days earlier in addition to after. Here's what was on the carte du jour throughout this week:

Poppadoms
Beef, Potato in addition to Pea Samosas
Tandoori Chicken in addition to Vegetable Spring Rolls

Chicken Tikka Masala
Mixed Butter Daal
Masala Roast Lamb Leg with Vegetables

Boiled Rice
Chickpea Pulao
Green Yoghurt Chutney

Lemon Posset with Berries
Crack Pie
Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Pudding
Strawberry Cream Cupcakes
Rainbow Ice Cream Sandwiches

Let me exhibit you lot everything inward to a greater extent than detail:
 
We started prepping nutrient on Monday. Here is the crevice pie fix to become into the oven.
Baked! I permit it cool at room temperature for two hours then threw it into the refrigerator until Eid. I used this recipe!
I also made a batch of brownish butter chocolate fleck cookie dough.
It needed to chill earlier baking thence I thought I would permit it become overnight inward the fridge.

On Tuesday morning, I baked the cookies to bask with morn coffee. I used this recipe!
On Tuesday, I had my cousins over for a pre-Eid lunch. My niece got her hands on my plastic measuring spoons in addition to insisted on using them to drink water.
Poppadoms to start! My cousin in addition to aunt swallow gluten-free thence these were perfect for them.
For the residuum of us, at that topographic point were also beef samosas to firstly with and chicken veggie jump rolls.
For the principal course, I cooked chicken tikka masala.
My mum made a mixed butter daal. She used unlike types of lentils in addition to enough of butter inward this extra exceptional lentil curry.
Fluffy boiled rice to swallow the curries with!
It was quite a muggy hateful solar daytime hither on Tuesday in addition to my niece was desperate to pass every bit much fourth dimension exterior inward the cool garden.
Thankfully, I had made a mutual coldness dessert.
My lemon posset! I mixed berries with a picayune saccharide in addition to permit them macerate earlier spooning them over the creamy posset.

 Finally, Eid hateful solar daytime itself!
First job? Putting the masala roast lamb with potatoes, onions in addition to carrots inward to bake.
Next, whisk upwards the easiest chocolate pudding in addition to split it upwards betwixt pots in addition to ramekins to laid in addition to cool inward the fridge.
Once cold, I piped on a picayune whipped cream on exceed in addition to finished with raspberries.
Guys, these were thence good. Like a cross between a chocolate mousse and Angel Delight. Definitely 1 to part with you lot all soon!
I also baked cupcakes using this strawberry cake recipe. Once cool, they were finished with cream in addition to berries too.
A platter of crispy beef samosas and chicken jump rolls ready to serve.
After baking for two hours in addition to thirty minutes, the lamb was finally done. I sprinkled fresh coriander over it in addition to served inward a large dish.
On the side, freshly made chickpea pulao.
For dessert, gooey crevice pie!
2 years in addition to 1 calendar week old! 😍

On Thursday, our Qurbani (sacrifice) arrived from the butcher. This was an entire sheep fix to live divided, bagged up, in addition to distributed with identify unit of measurement in addition to friends.

On Friday, my nieces came for a bake session.
We made rainbow no-machine ice cream.
Trays in addition to trays of sprinkle chocolate fleck cookies.
Perfect for rainbow H2O ice cream sandwiches!

I promise you've had a bully Eid week!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dan Dan Noodles Alongside Chilli Oil.