July 2018: I Photograph Everyday.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

How are nosotros to a greater extent than than halfway through this year?!
It's August tomorrow but today nosotros expect dorsum at July. One of the best things I made this calendar month was a lamb biryani. The deviation inwards the recipe is that the lamb pieces were marinaded inwards yoghurt in addition to spices earlier existence steamed alongside the rice. Normally, the meat is cooked a petty beforehand. I lately was made aware of this "kachi biryani" in addition to but had to give it a go. It was delicious - the steaming fourth dimension is longer than normal to let the meat fourth dimension to cook. But good worth it inwards the end!

Here's to a greater extent than from my July:

July 1: sunday lunch: mum's yoghurt kofta curry + chickpea pulao + sabzi raita.

July 2: I came across this recipe for peach melba. I made it but had to role nectarines which is all I had inwards the house. Let's but tell they weren't the ripest. Such a shame, the recipe would convey been wonderful otherwise. I take away to crusade i time to a greater extent than alongside ripe peaches.

July 3: The sweetest mutual depression temperature fruit plate alongside mango, pineapple, watermelon, orange, in addition to strawberry.

July 4: floating clouds.

July 5: I had in addition to then much fun decorating these mini mango cheesecakes.

July 6: spiced, golden salmon.

July 7: fresh radishes!

July 8: my mum wanted to exam out a new samosa pastry recipe. it had butter inwards in addition to tasted similar a cross betwixt shortcrust in addition to puff pastry i time cooked.

July 9: put those radishes to proficient role in addition to made parathas.

July 10: fresh ricotta orangish pancakes! have y'all tried them yet?

July 11: slight disaster alongside my mousse cake. you'll listen virtually it at the cease of the twelvemonth inwards my recipe disasters, insha allah.

July 12: naan day! alongside garlic, greenish chilli, nigella seeds, in addition to fresh coriander. the recipe is from this book!

July 13: day 2 of nine weeks summertime holiday!

 July 14: saturday black wings.

July 15: eclair shells laid to fill upward alongside mango praline cream. recipe is in this book.

July 16: grey mondays need hot pakistani tea, cake rusk, in addition to naan khatai biscuits.

July 17: perfecting her baby shark dance. Apologies inwards advance!

July 18: rescued my kokosnoot chicken curry from existence a consummate disaster. banknote to self: desiccated kokosnoot volition never dissolve!

June 19: got the gardener in!

July 20: charred cauliflower quesadillas for a veggie Friday.

July 21: our outset fourth dimension cooking a biryani alongside raw marinated lamb pieces. the lamb cooks every bit it steams alongside the rice! it was delicious! hoping to part it soon, insha allah.

July 22: obsessed with this sabzi raita. I've made it twice this calendar month already!

July 23: using upward leftover raw greenish chutney to brand Bombay chilli cheese toasties.

July 24: I was sceptical virtually making sugariness potatoes the star of my tacos, but these were amazing!!

July 25: put a purse of spinach to proficient role in addition to made crispy spinach pakoras.

July 26: the woman raise made the best carrot kheer alongside raisins. it was in addition to then proficient cold!

July 27: a curry onion tart fresh from the oven.

July 28: rainy hateful solar daytime fish in addition to chips.

July 29: been snacking on this banana bread all week.

July 30: Mum's achari daal bubbling away for meatless Monday.

July 31: pulled out my H2O ice cream machine!

Keep me inwards your duas please, in addition to I promise you've had a groovy July!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dan Dan Noodles Alongside Chilli Oil.